SpacePointe, Inc., respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes our privacy practices for our websites and applications where it is posted. This policy does not apply to information we might collect in other situations, like offline or by email. This policy also does not apply to the practices of third parties who may provide services or features on our sites or apps.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you may not use this service or related applications. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with or use this application or website, we may ask you to provide information:
- Contact Information Informationby which you or your business may be identified, such as name, phone number, mailing address, and email address.
- Business Information Correspondence and other information sent through the application and service.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access and use our application or website, it may use technology to automatically collect
- Website Details We may also collect information about the parts of our application or website you use or third party websites you visit when you leave our website. We may work with third parties who collect information about you when you use our website.
- Other information We may collect information about your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our application.
You can choose whether or not to share personal information. If you choose not to share, some parts of our sites and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use. Your browser may give you the ability to reject cookies or turn off location-based capabilities. If you choose not to disable these features, some parts of our sites and some services may be more difficult or impossible to use. If you do not want us to collect information about you or your device do not download the application or uninstall it from your device.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- To fulfill the services We use the information to provide you with the application and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Third party services We may share your information to third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions For example we may use your information to help you access your account if you forget your password.
- We use your information to help us improve our products and services We may use information to customize and improve your experience. For example, we might look at usage trends to make sure our sites and apps are easy to use
- For security purposes We may use information to protect our company, our customers, our websites, or our applications.
- To provide updates For example, we may send you email or push notifications about your account, transactions, or changes to our sites, applications, or policies.
- For our legitimate business purposes We will also use your information to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it. We may also use information you provide to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection. We may combine information that we receive about you from third parties with information we already have.
- As otherwise permitted by law
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide in the following ways:
- Service Providers We share information with contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- Change in corporate ownership We share information with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of SpacePointe's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information is among the assets transferred.
- To protect rights and safety If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SpacePointe, Inc., our customers or others.
- For legal purposes To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- For any other purpose we disclose when you provide the information
- Otherwise with your consent
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. However, the internet is a public place. We cannot promise that your information will remain secure. We encourage you to use caution when sharing information. Do not share your password with other people and pick secure passwords.
Our sites and servers may be located in the United States. If you are outside of the U.S., your information may be sent to the United States. By using our sites and applications, and by giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide you with as much protections as the laws of your country.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our application, you are responsible for keeping this information confidential. We ask you not to share this information with anyone.
Our sites and applications may contain links to third party sites. If you click on one of those links, you will be taken to sites we do not control. This policy does not apply to the practices of that site. You should read third party privacy policies carefully.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page.